Intermediate School- Flexible Instruction Day (FID)/Emergency Instruction Day (EID) Schedule
Flexible Instruction Day (FID) or Emergency Instructional Days (EID)- As we enter the Winter months, we wanted to ensure students and families understand the expectations for a school closure. If faced with a school closure, we will shift to a remote learning setting. Students will be expected to attend school on these days, please review the expectations below:
- Our school building will function on a two-hour delay schedule on Flexible Instruction Days (FID) or Emergency Instructional Days (EID). Please note that if an extended closure (more than three consecutive days), a revised bell schedule/communication will be provided to ensure students are not missing significant instructional time.
- All students will be expected to follow their brick-and-mortar schedule; however, their classes will take place through Google Meet. Students must be prepared to start their instructional day at 9:51 AM, the start of first period. Students will sign into Google Classroom (first period class) at this time and simply click on the Google Meet link provided on the Stream page. This will take place for each of their classes throughout the day.
- Attendance will be taken each period throughout the day via Skyward. These days will count towards our attendance procedures/policies within the district. Please make sure your child is participating in his/her classes. If there are any issues, please reach out to the teacher via email.
- 100% Virtual Learning Students will sign into each of their core classes during the same periods they sign into now. There is no change in order or period on these days. Elective teachers will be available if needed during E/I period.
- Office Hours will be held for all students (and parents) during E/I period. Please see each teacher’s Google Classroom (stream page) for specific times. This time should be used for any questions or additional assistance needed.
If you have any questions, please call the school at 724.845.2219.